Translate

24 Jul 2021

A Marvellous photo


An update on my new cat-Miss Marvel. It's only the third day but she seems to be really setting in well and we are already good friends. I know nothing of her history before she was taken in by the RSPCA in May but she seems very affectionate so she could not have been mistreated. The RSPCA paperwork says she was skinny when taken in but in the interim she has been very well fed as she is definitely not skinny now. She is a very pretty and cute cat but I am hardly objective.

This photo was taken with my iPhone SE 2. I would have preferred to have taken it with a camera for better quality but there was no hope of that .She only stood there long enough for me to pull the iPhone out of my pocket. Going to pick up a camera was most definitely not on the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment