Translate

29 Jun 2017

Reflections

It's deepest winter here in Terrigal.The mercury is just scraping into lower double figures (ÂșC). That's a cold snap by our local standards. To compound the wintery feeling I have not been feeling at all well for sometime. I certainly have not felt motivated to pick up a camera. So my thoughts are inevitably turning to warmer days and warmer places to come.
For starters in mid August we are heading into remotest region of the Kimberley in Western Australia (WA)-the Top End. To a location which is only accessible by air. It certainly will be warmer and I am sure there will be plenty of photo ops.
My last trip into WA two years ago was wonderful. I just found this unusual shot  of reflections in the Chamberlain River taken on that trip.
It was taken with the Leica X Vario. The colours look oversaturated but that is how they are in the top end. Amazing colour. Even the sky is a shade of blue you almost cannot believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment