Translate

28 Oct 2017

Chromefest 2017

It is Chromefest time again at The Entrance on the NSW Central Coast this weekend. I went out to the annual hot rod/rock and roll show this morning. More cars and more people turn out on Sunday but as the weather on the Saturday morning was beautiful I decided to take advantage of it.
The crowds on Saturday were big enough and there were plenty of hot rods so I made the right call.
It's one year since I bought my Leica Q with my winnings from my photo competition win so it was an anniversary trip out for the dazzling Q.
As usual I found the people more interesting photographically than the cars.           I followed my usual rule of asking permission to photograph before shooting and everyone I asked was willing to pose with a smile. Thank you.
I had a great couple of hours although by the time I left late morning it was getting too crowded for photography.
Here's my take on Chromefest 2017.















No comments:

Post a Comment