Translate

17 Jan 2021

High Summer



 It was a beautiful day again today. Crystal clear and not too hot for comfort. I drove down to Sydney to have lunch with my daughter and family. We went to Dee Why where I took these photos. Everywhere is so crowded because travel outside Australia is not possible and it's pretty restricted interstate in Australia. Hundreds of thousands of Australians who normally would be on the beaches of Bali, Fuji, Phuket or Queensland are holidaying at home here in NSW. 

Driving back home heading north up the M1 the holiday traffic heading back into Sydney was heavier than I had ever seen. It was virtually a 65 km three lane parking lot from the Gosford interchange to the end of the motorway and it may have stretched even further north as I turned off at Gosford.

No comments:

Post a Comment