Translate

8 Jan 2019

A lucky shot


This photo was taken as we were driving through the small desert fringe village of Bidiyah in Oman two weeks ago. A small group of children were waving to us so we pulled over and I took some not special photos of them. Then as we pulled away the two smallest children in the group ran beside the Toyota shouting and laughing. Luckily my window was still down but I did not have time to lift the camera to my eye or look at the LCD screen so I just held the camera out and  pressed the shutter release hoping for the best.
It would have ideal not to have caught the edge of the window in shot but it is great that the camera auto focussed on the children so quickly. The sheer delight on the children's faces makes the shot for me. And don't the children look fit and healthy? It must be all that Vitamin D from the sunshine and eating that camel meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment