Translate

14 Nov 2017

On the road again


I'm pushing on trying to improve my fitness.I went for a walk on the Coastal Track through the Wyrrabalong National Park this morning.It's only a fifteen minute drive from home and it really is a spectacular cliff top walk although it is far from flat. I did pretty well and really enjoyed a beautiful warm but not hot morning. The photo above was taken from the start of the track and is looking south over Forresters Beach and onto Wamberal and Terrigal beaches.
The pool at home is still too cold for swimming. I could put the solar heating on but it really needs a few warmer weeks to get it upto a swimming temperature.
Photo of the pool taken from the top balcony today.That is a rubber black snack positioned there to deter birds from using the pool as a bath.



No comments:

Post a Comment