Translate

25 Jul 2024

Spectacular sunrise in Terrigal

 A spectacular winter sunrise in Terrigal this morning. As usual I took my early morning walk as the sun came up. I took these three photos using my iPhone13 Pro.

I had hoped to be carrying my much loved Leica X1 again on my early morning walks this week The internal battery had apparently died. I thought I had revived it but no. Also to add to my woes the little tiny plastic battery clip broke again. The latest of a number of failures for this tiny part.

I am not an enthusiast for iPhone computational photography. I'll accept that the results are very impressive but there is something slightly artificial about them to my eyes.

There has been no post processing of these three photos. The sky really was that colourful.





No comments:

Post a Comment