Translate

4 Jan 2024

2023-a year's photos.

 So much happened for me in 2023. Settling into a new home, with a delightful new partner. Totally renovating the new house with all the upheaval and hundreds of decisions that involved. Really the start of a second life. And of course some travel. Just a few days in Tasmania fell into 2023 and then a glorious trip to the Kimberley late in the year. Much less travel than many prior years but given what else was happening this was not surprising

There was little time for photography however in the few quiet hours I managed to browse through my Lightroom photo library and found so many photos I taken in prior years and had totally forgotten or not even looked at previously. This exercise has prompted me to select just 100 of my "favourite"photos to put in a photobook which hopefully will see the light of day in the next few months.

Below is a selection from the rather slim pickings of my 2023 photos. Inevitably my beautiful cat, Marvel, was my favourite subject for the year. The Leica Q2 was the most used of my cameras but the Leica X-Vario was favoured for Marvel along with the Lumix S5 and the newly acquired iPhone13Pro produced some photos for the selection.




















No comments:

Post a Comment