Translate

9 Jun 2020

On the road again-soon?


With rapidly easing restrictions and the all clear to travel in NSW again the early 911 matesgrüppe is looking for a 3 day run up into northern NSW in the next few weeks. The only thing which could put a spanner in the works would be the weather. After the long drought winter is proving to be very wet and cool and early 911s and wet roads are not a happy combination. Here's hoping that we have a few dry days. Cold does not matter but rain does.
I really enjoy these annual road trips. This will be my fourth. Friend Craig and I started them in 2016. I had to miss 2017 as I was in hospital but I was back for the 2018 and 2019 trips. We always travel basically the same roads but they are great driving roads, the cars are great, and the company is great.
Some photos from earlier road trips.





All these photos were taken with my Leica X Vario and all are jpegs as they came out of the camera except for some cropping. As a postscript here's a photo I found on the Australian Zen Garage website of an old fella with a Leica X Vario taking photos of Porsches. Photo by Sam Law.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment