Translate

17 Dec 2019

Hidden


Is this the best photo I have ever taken? Well probably not. But I reckon that it is definitely amongst the best photos I have taken. And it was hidden amongst the other photos taken in Myanmar in 2012. Until this week I had not even looked at it before.

It was taken in a temple in Mandalay, Myanmar. I was in a small group. I was lingering behind the group, as usual, looking for photo ops when I saw this mother with her small boy. As luck would have it the three figures in the background were in exactly the right locations.

The photo was taken with my Leica X1 as a DNG file which I processed in Lightroom.
At the same time as I discovered this hidden gem I found the photo below. Taken in the same location on the same visit. Also taken with the X1.


No comments:

Post a Comment