Translate

18 Apr 2019

Looking back.


A dive into the photo library today turned up three photos from a great trip to California in May 2016 which I think deserve to see the light of day on the blog.
Firstly -Dump Trump- an optimistic demonstrator on Venice Beach and the nightmare had barely started then. I wonder how he feels today.
Secondly below a fortune teller on Santa Monica pier at dusk and finally bottom photo a man fishing on the pier at Port Hueneme, north of Ventura, California.
 Port Hueneme is a rather dull town with a naval base and a car transporter ship handling facility where we stopped overnight on our way south to Los Angeles from San Francisco. I went for a walk onto the jetty and this man was passing time fishing and he let me take his photo. I had not looked carefully at the photo until today and I was surprised to see how interesting it is and how good the light was.



No comments:

Post a Comment