Translate

27 May 2015

On the road again

The Rolling Road is on the road again-visiting some sights on and off the well worn tourist trails in the west of the US.
I am planning to post photos from my travels but I am having problems with the technology posting photos at the right size with the Blogger app on my iPad.After spending a few hours trying to sort it I went on the Blogger Help forum and have found that it appears to be a problem with the latest iPad software update and compatibility with the Blogger iPad app.I should have gone there earlier.
Hopefully I will sort out a workaround when I am on the ground in the US but at the end of the day it's a totally inconsequential issue so if it works it works otherwise the photos will get posted later anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment