Translate

4 Nov 2013

As good as it gets

The "official" photo of  my 2.7 911 at the recent Porsche Club NSW Concours.I am posting this only because this car will probably never be this clean and unmarked again.
I do not enjoy cleaning/detailing cars.I start enthusiastically but I soon weary of it.As the car had been in for paint revitalisation a few months ago I did make a really big effort to get the car upto a better standard than my usual for the concours -I even tyre blacked the tyres-but it still did not feature in any results.
Upto now the car has no stone chips on the repainted mirrors,bonnet and bumpers but I intend to drive it as usual and suffer the chips.Otherwise ownership seems pointless.


1 comment:

  1. Looks very good John.

    I just love the mid 60's to mid 70's 911 colour palette.

    ReplyDelete