Translate

8 Jul 2020

A penny for your thoughts


It's winter. A wet winter after the drought and the bushfires. It's been a very bleak few days after a bleak nine months. Personal drama. Covid-19 raging across the world and now reappearing in Australia, in Victoria, just when we thought that we might be safe. No foreign travel. No exotic places to visit. World leaders behaving like moronic thugs. It's difficult to be upbeat but, as usual, as I sat reading this evening my loyal old friend, Phoebe, came and snuggled upto me and when I picked up my camera she just stood still apparently thinking. What do old cats think about? Food, probably, although she had just finished off her dinner. Maybe her mind was just in neutral. She always brings a smile to my face. Unconditional love.

Photo taken with my new toy-a Leica Q2. Photoco in Adelaide had a mint-as new Q2 for sale at an excellent price so I have moved my 4 year old Q on and I purchased the Q2. It's just like the Q except better although in the 5 days since I acquired it I have had very little opportunity to use it except to photograph Phoebe.


No comments:

Post a Comment