Translate

1 Aug 2016

Cold comfort


What a difference a cold morning makes to the performance of a car with Webers. The air is denser and the 911 really sang down the motorway to the meeting point for the club drive yesterday. And a big turnout of cars for the drive. The 944 Carrera GT next to me-photo above- is the real deal.
For sheer driving fun and a wonderful soundtrack nothing beats an early 911. I've owned mine for 8 years and I still smile as I drive it on an open road. Not so much fun in thick stop start traffic driving back to Terrigal though. Where are all those people going in their SUVs on a Sunday lunchtime?

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures of cars and as well cars
    executive limo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking little 356 there ... I wonder whose that could be?

    ReplyDelete