Translate

10 Jan 2016

Black and white streets

We had three days of awful weather last week which confined me indoors and as well as trying to sort out my computer woes I did some serious cleaning out of my photo files. Whilst doing this I had a look at some photos I took in the US last year and decided that they would be good candidates for conversion to black and white.
I rarely do black and white nowadays as I much prefer colour but these rather gritty photos make a contrast to all the colourful,happy local and Indian photos I have put up on the blog recently.
I'm not claiming that they are anything profound-just different. All taken with the ideal camera for keeping a low profile-the X1- and converted into black and white using SilverEFX.




































No comments:

Post a Comment