Translate

28 Jun 2015

Welcome Felix

Welcome to the world,Felix.
Grandchild #5,grandson #2.To Julia and Toby at Sydney RPA Hospital approx 17.30 on Saturday 27th June.

Photo taken today - Felix being introduced to big brother,Otto.Leica X1.Jpeg file straight from the camera.1/30th sec at f2.8 ISO 500

Today was a wonderful day.It was also a personal test.I had a momentous family event to record.I had a choice of 4 cameras-the Hasselblad film camera,the Sony a7,the Leica X Vario and the old standby, the Leica X1.Instinctively I took the X1.No fuss,no decisions to make and I knew that it could produce outstanding results.It did.I am delighted with the photos I took and this has to be my personal favourite.Simplicity wins again.Maybe eBay beckons for the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment