Translate

15 Apr 2012

LA BELLE FRANCE

There are a quite a few things I am not looking forward to as I get older . One is not being able to drive.That will be a real bummer .And nearly as bad will be not being able to jump on a plane and fly off to Europe and spend days wandering around Paris or whatever .
Anyway this year is going to be great for trips including two to France and Patrick ,who is fortunate to live in Brussels and who does not have to worry about sitting on planes to visit France,has just sent me some pictures from his trip last weekend to Normandy/Brittany to get me salivating .
How about the wonderful scallop and leek crepe ? Or the elderly backpacker heading off with a baguette tied onto the top of her backpack ? Only in France.I can hardly wait .


No comments:

Post a Comment